For 25 years, HUDSON LANDSCAPE CONTRACTORS & TREE CARE SPECIALISTS, INC. has been a design, build and maintenance organization for high end residential and commercial properties located throughout Westchester County, NY and Fairfield County, CT. Our firm, along with our sister firm Pound Ridge Nursery & Garden Center, Inc., strives to provide our clientele with the highest level of industry knowledge, the finest selection of premium plant material, a myriad of Landscape and Arbor Care Services and an industry-leading level of quality customer support. We employ a series of processes of continuous improvement while always striving to maintain the highest levels in all aspects of our work.
We are actively searching for an experienced LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE CREW LEADER(S) to help our team.
- Responsible for the Leadership of a mowing crew to maintain clients with a discerning eye for detail.
- Maintains strict adherence to established schedules and Performs Jobs within Budgeted Hours.
- Responsible for properly mowing, trimming and cleaning up after lawn mowing with precision and speed.
- Use of hand tools such as rakes, shovels, hoes, etc.
- Accurate daily completion of all paperwork and work orders.
- Responsible for proper maintenance and cleaning of all tools, equipment and vehicles assigned.
- Performs all work safely.
- Execute all Spring and Fall cleanup practices.
- Monitor tools, equipment and machinery for needed maintenance.
- Ensures that all equipment safety and maintenance procedures are followed.
- Report for duty at the designated location on time each day.
- Experience in landscape maintenance.
- Knowledge of plant/weed identification.
- Maintenance knowledge of machines a plus
- Ability to communicate in both English and Spanish.
- Knowledge and experience with commercial/zero turn mowers, weed trimmers and blowers.
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions (rain, heat, cold) when required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends during the spring and fall seasons.
- Valid New York State or Connecticut State Driver’s License.
- Must be a team player & have a positive attitude.
Seasonal position with competitive compensation depending on experience and licensure. Position can lead to a Full-Time salaried position.
All interested candidates are urged to send their resume and cover letter to Michael@hudsonlandscapes.com Those candidates deemed qualified will be notified for an interview.
Download and print this as PDF.